The Student News Site of Bishop Feehan High School

The Rock Report

The Rock Report

The Rock Report

Senior Sunrise Traditions

Learn about the annual tradition of the Senior Sunrise and how the class of 2024 celebrated their last first day of school.
Pictured+%28Left+to+right%29%3A+Meghan+Bourque+%E2%80%9824%2C+Samantha+Blette+%E2%80%9824%2C+Ava+Chiavegato+%E2%80%9824%2C+Alex+Llamas+%E2%80%9824%2C+Sophia+Comey+%E2%80%9824%2C+Kate+Wagner+%E2%80%9824%2C+Meghan+Chan+%E2%80%9824%2C+Elizabeth+Cook+%E2%80%9824%2C+Sophia+Monta%C3%B1o+%E2%80%9824+enjoying+the+early+morning+sunrise.+
Shannon Evans
Pictured (Left to right): Meghan Bourque ‘24, Samantha Blette ‘24, Ava Chiavegato ‘24, Alex Llamas ‘24, Sophia Comey ‘24, Kate Wagner ‘24, Meghan Chan ‘24, Elizabeth Cook ‘24, Sophia Montaño ‘24 enjoying the early morning sunrise.

The Class of 2024 commemorated the start of their senior year with Senior Sunrise! Seniors brought blankets and breakfast items to enjoy the beautiful sunrise over McGrath Stadium. This momentous occasion marks the official start to the end of their time at Bishop Feehan. Many laughs were shared and memories were made with friends on this joyful morning.

In addition, the Senior Student Council organized a “wear your childhood backpack day” for the seniors to take part in on the first day of school. Seniors enjoyed revisiting their childhood memories and celebrating their “last first day” of grades k-12. These backpacks were donated to the St. Vincent de Paul Society of Attleboro and handed out to families in need in the surrounding area.

The early wake up was definitely worth it for the lifelong memories created on this amazing morning. We wish the Class of 2024 an amazing senior year!

Follow @smevslens on Instagram to see even more pictures from this day and more to come!

Pictured (left to right): Gabi Brennan ‘24, Nora Catalano ‘24, Bridget Farley ‘24, Kate McLaughlin ‘24 celebrating the day with colorful kids backpacks. (Shannon Evans)
Pictured (Left to right): Brady Fox ‘24, Elaina Flood ‘24, Ashley Sumner ‘24 proudly showing off their zany kids backpacks. (Shannon Evans)