The Student News Site of Bishop Feehan High School

The Rock Report

The Rock Report

The Rock Report

An ESports Victory for Bishop Feehan

Jason Harvey
Nolan Harvey 26’ and Ryan Hornsloth 24’ winning the Rocket League Tournament.

Bishop Feehan has many different clubs and sports teams to participate in. Esports is one of those fantastic and enjoyable clubs. This club focuses on gaming and online sports. From games like Overwatch to Rocket League, which is a video game much like soccer but with cars instead of people, there is something for everyone! The Bishop Feehan Esports team recently attended a tournament on November 4th at Helix in Foxboro, Massachusetts. This tournament was called the National Guard Jamboree and the winners received a $1,000 prize. Nolan Harvey ‘26, and Ryan Hornsloth ’24, attended this event playing Rocket League. Undergoing many games and competitions, these two members were rewarded as Rocket League Champions and gifted $1,000, half of which will be donated to Bishop Feehan High School. Bishop Feehan doesn’t just offer Rock League, but lots of others including Mario Brothers. The Mario Brother’s Esports team came very close to winning as well. Congratulations to the two winners of the Rock League Esports team for winning a tough tournament!

Esports members playing Rocket League at the tournament.
(Jason Harvey)