The Student News Site of Bishop Feehan High School

The Rock Report

The Rock Report

The Rock Report

Taylor Swift : The Eras Tour Movie Experience

Taylor Swift’s concert at Gillette Stadium in May 2023 (Kari)

In her new film, Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour, Swift uses clips from her previous concert at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California to put together a masterpiece of a movie, taking viewers on a journey through her nearly three-hour-long concert.  After announcing The Eras Tour last year, tickets sold quickly!  Unfortunately, many fans were not able to purchase tickets to the concert, leading Swift to make a movie of it so all her fans could enjoy her performance.  Throughout the concert, Swift emotionally connects with her audience and tells stories and background information about her life and the meaning behind some of her songs.  Not only is Taylor Swift a great singer and songwriter, but she is a fantastic performer who managed to pull off a dazzling performance that incorporates many different songs from all her albums.  Swift isn’t the only one credited for her spectacular show, as her dancers brought her music and performance to life!  Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour is a film that transports its viewers to the lively and exciting concert.