The Student News Site of Bishop Feehan High School

The Rock Report

The Rock Report

The Rock Report

‘Rock Report Announces Board for 2024-25

The following students have been selected to be apart of the 2024-25 ‘Rock Report board. Each member has written a bio about themselves so readers can get to know them. I, as a graduating member of the board, congratulate all of the members listed below and wish them the best of luck in their editing endeavors. Congratulations to all!

Fiona McCauly ‘25 – Co-Editor-in-Chief

Fiona is a rising senior at Bishop Feehan High School and the 2024-25 school year is Fiona’s third year writing for the ‘Rock Report. Fiona is also involved with other clubs at Feehan including Psych Club, the Feehan Friends Project, Special Olympics, St. Vincent de Paul Club, and more. Outside of school Fiona dances, likes to hang out with friends, and listen to music. She is incredibly grateful to have this opportunity of being the Co-Editor-in-Chief for the ‘Rock Report this upcoming school year and can’t wait to start writing.

Katherine Zhang ‘25 – Co-Editor-in-Chief

kzhang204

Katherine is a rising senior at Bishop Feehan High School and the upcoming school year will be her third year writing for the ‘Rock Report. She is involved in many activities at Feehan including Psychology Club, student council, and St. Vincent de Paul Club. She enjoys volunteering, reading books, and spending time with friends out of school. Katherine is extremely excited to be serving as Co-Editor-in-Chief for the ‘Rock Report during the 2024-2025 school year.

Karianna (Kari) Cabral ‘25 – Senior Editor

Karianna (Kari) Cabral, a rising senior at Bishop Feehan, is the ‘Rock Report’s senior editor for the 2024-2025 school year. She has been in the club for four consecutive years and some of her other clubs she actively partakes in include the Red Cross Club, the human rights club, the senior center glam club, and the psychology club. Kari swims on the team Kingfish in Medfield and her favorite subjects in school are anything involving science. Kari has a strong passion for creative writing and enjoys working with her peers for the ‘Rock Report!

Camille McCurdy ‘26 – Junior Editor

Camille McCurdy is a rising junior at Bishop Feehan High School and next year will mark her second year of writing for the ‘Rock Report. At Feehan she participates in many clubs, including the Theatre Company and the Great Feehan Bake Off. Outside of school, Camille plays the guitar and is a tap dancer. She also enjoys reading, writing, and listening to music. Camille is extremely excited to be the Junior Editor for the ‘Rock Report during the 2024-25 school year, and she is greatly looking forward to writing and publishing more articles.

Samantha Cross ‘25 – Director of Social Media and Marketing

Samantha Cross is a rising senior at Bishop Feehan High School and will be writing for the ‘Rock Report for her second year this upcoming school year. Samantha takes part in three sports at Feehan including cross country, swim and dive, and spring track as well as participates in theater and runs the Fashion Club. Samantha enjoys reading, going to concerts, and spending time with friends and family during her time off. Samantha is excited to be the Director of Social Media and Marketing for the upcoming school year and would like to thank those who have supported her along the way.

Leah Collins ‘27 – Fine Arts Editor

Leah Collins ‘27

Leah Collins is a rising sophomore at Feehan and this is her second year writing for the ‘Rock Report. Leah is apart of various theatre performances inside and outside of school and also is apart of chorus. She loves to read and listen to music. Leah is so excited to be stepping into the role as the Rock Report’s Fine Arts Editor this school year!