The Student News Site of Bishop Feehan High School

The Rock Report

The Rock Report

The Rock Report

New Years Resolutions

Grace Muliero

New year’s Resolutions are a way to make a better change for yourself for the new year. To bring a good start to the new year.

Last year my New Resolution was to run 2 laps around my neighborhood every day. I succeeded. This year my new Resolution is to eat healthier . At the end of every week I’ll see how I’m doing with my goal and whether I ate too much junk food .

I asked my mom, my sister,  my friend and my brother if they have a New Year’s resolution this year and what it is . My mom said her New Year’s Resolution this year is to go to the gym 3 times a week . She said she will check at the end of the week how she did.My brother and sister both said they will do soccer drills every day after school. This way they will be ready for the soccer season in the fall. Lastly my friend Abby said she’s going to practice driving every day after school for her drivers ed Test in 6 months.

The purpose of these New Year’s Resolutions are to have a goal then with determination and perseverance achieve the goal. These goals like learning how to ride a bike are supposed to be helpful and something to keep an eye on while the months pass by.

In conclusion the Holidays are a great time to start thinking about a goal to focus on for next year.

View Comments (1)