The Student News Site of Bishop Feehan High School

The Rock Report

The Rock Report

The Rock Report

Club Spotlight: Arabic Culture Club

Learn about this new club created by two of Feehan’s seniors.
The+most+recent+Arabic+Culture+Club+meeting+was+filled+with+people+this+past+October.+
Mrs. Hallworth
The most recent Arabic Culture Club meeting was filled with people this past October.

Ahlan! The Arabic Culture Club is here. This new and upcoming club was founded by Mirolla Boules ‘24 and Mark Botros ‘24 with the help of Mrs.Hallworth.

What can you expect from the Arabic Culture Club? Meeting twice a month after school on Thursdays, everyone is warmly welcomed to room 104 to discuss various topics on Arabic culture which include but are not limited to: learning everyday Arabic phrases, dialects from different regions of the Middle East, history, foods, and music. Additionally, you can expect the occasional party where you are encouraged to bring traditional food!

The passion seen in the founders and participants of this club is unmatched. Mirolla described her passion for this club as “My job to educate others and share to spread inclusivity into our school”. Mark said the following coming from an equal excitement: “We are passionate about representing the various countries that all share very different histories from all across the current Arabic-speaking world, especially those countries our fellow peers identify with”. Mirolla and Mark are both excited to continue the pursuit of this club! Maasalam!