The Bishop Feehan Student Council takes part in the Southeastern Massachusetts Association of Student Councils

Mirolla Boules

With the end of the year just around the corner we should look at the success of the student council this year. From homecoming, rallies, prom,semi to candy grams it’s been an eventful year to say the least. However one thing in particular stood out for the student council. SEMASC and the success that came from it this year brought the student council together. In the winter season the council was asked to make winter baskets for the Dana-Farber project for the 47 chemotherapy chairs. Student council then brought those baskets to the winter conference in February alongside all the other baskets from the numerous Southeastern Massachusetts student councils. But nothing compares to the excitement that the Spring conference brought. It was filled with music, meeting new people and especially campaigning from two of our very own student council members who decided to run for a position on the board of SEMASC. These students were Maddie Brennan the delegate candidate and Mirolla Boules the publicity coordinator candidate. Mirolla Boules will be SEMASC’s publicity coordinator for the 2023-2024 school year and hopes to represent Feehan well. 

It was a very memorable experience for the whole council, from running a workshop about teamwork and listening to speakers about their take on leadership this year was definitely one to remember. We also thank our senior student council who really took on a leadership position this year. They were role models for our school as well as the underclassmen on the  council. They also set a great example for the rising seniors!